NYLT is a 6-day experience that takes place over a full week or 2 weekends. Each course will instruct participants in advanced leadership skills based on the National BSA Syllabus and the Youth Leadership Training Continuum. NYLT is a combination of classroom and practical “Hands-on” exercises. The course is taught by youth-led staff, modeling the best in leadership skills using the teaching E.D.G.E. The course demonstrates vision-based team building and conflict resolution skills using a wide variety of fun yet challenging activities. Please also see the attached flyer.
Scholarships are available!
- Are you at least 13 years old?
- Do you like to be challenged?
- Are you a First Class Scout? A Venture or Sea Scout?
- Are you ready to become an effective leader?
- Do you like hands-on learning? Do you have SM/Advisor approval?
Course Registration Links